What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
- User Provided Information: We obtain the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application. We also receive and store any additional information you enter via the Application, on our website or give us in any other way. We may also use the information you provided us for any reason deemed appropriate by us, When you register with us and use the Application, you are required to provide an e-mail address, a password, and your date of birth; additionally, you may optionally furnish other information such as your name, height, weight and gender, transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases or respond to any offers, information you provide us when you contact us for help, credit card information for purchase and use of In-Application Purchases made within the Application, and information you enter into our system when using the Application. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, communicating with you, and enhancing your experience using the Application.
- Automatically Collected Information: In addition, we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Fan Health Network website. Also, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
Yes. In order to provide you with location specific services, deliver relevant content to you, and enhance your experience, this Application collects precise real time information about the location of your mobile device. Location services can be enabled or disabled at any time, through the mobile device settings.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
- to our trusted affiliates and partners;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement; and to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION AND ADVERTISING
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application, which helps us keep the cost of the Application free of charge to download. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device and your mobile telephone number. To protect the anonymity of this information, we use an encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties cannot identify you personally. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you have downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere. We may also share encrypted versions of information you have provided in order to enable our partners to append other available information about you for analysis or advertising related use.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, please visit the section entitled “opt-out” below.
WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
There are multiple opt-out options for users of this Application:
- Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application or by email request: You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out from the use and disclosure of your information via email at Support@FanHealthNetwork.com.
- Opt-out from the use of information to serve targeted advertising by advertisers and/or third party network advertisers: you may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by managing your location preferences from inside the Application or through your mobile device settings.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information indefinitely and may, in time, store it in aggregate. If you would like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at Support@FanHealthNetwork.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at Support@FanHealthNetwork.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at Support@FanHealthNetwork.